Check out the recipe here!
- I blended all the ingredients because I don't have a food processor, I just had to chop up the onion a little smaller. (I also chopped the pepper up instead of processing it into the sauce)
- I didn't thicken mine with cornstarch and it was still delicious
- I used refrigerated coconut milk instead of the cans and again still good :)
- It was good but if I did it again I would eat it right after the 6 hours (I feel like the additional 6+ warming hours in the crockpot didn't do great things for it, it was still good but I have a feeling it could've been better)
- I served it over brown rice (I cooked the rice the night before while chopping up all the veggies then stored it in the fridge)
- My chicken was only partially thawed (I think chicken breast is easier to cut when it's still partially frozen)
- I used 2tbsp of curry instead of the 1tbsp in the recipe.
- I did not have garam masala (who has that just sitting in their pantry?). Instead I used this mixture:1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/4 tsp bay, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and a dash of ground cloves if you have them.