This recipe is at the top for this blog. It fills all of my criteria so perfectly.
- about 6 tablespoons of hummus ( I love red pepper hummus from sabra)
- 2 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon or 4 tsps of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- coat a baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil
- place chicken breasts in baking dish, and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- smooth hummus on to the top of each chicken breast (!!don't contaminate your hummus with raw chicken by using it straight from the container!!) I've done it thick and thin and both is good but at least do it thick enough so that you can't see the chicken breast through the hummus.
- squeeze half a lemon over each breast
- Bake for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
|after cooking! i could've spread my hummus prettier but no one at my house cares|