So I have been trying to figure out how to make pork chops for a very long time. Yes you can shake n bake them or pan fry them or even bake them but mine always turn out rubbery and tough. Bleck. However the other day the boy came home from dinner at a friend's house and started bragging about the pork chops his friend made. The secret? Wrap them in tinfoil when you bake them in the oven! Weird but I tried it last night and success, they were so tender and the lemon-pepper wasn't overly strong at all like it sometimes is with chicken.
- 2 pork chops (preferably with the bone)
- roll of tinfoil
- lemon pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- butter (or olive oil, or vegan butter)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Tear off 2 large chunks of tinfoil (enough to wrap up each chop completely)
- Place 1 tbsp butter (or in my case vegan butter) in center of tinfoil
- On a seperate plate generously sprinkle both sides of your pork chops in lemon pepper
- Place chops on top of butter in tinfoil
- Put 1 tbsp butter on top of chop
- Put 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce on top of chop as well
- Wrap up tightly in foil
- Cook in oven for 35 minutes!