Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eggs in Ham Cups

This recipe amazed me, it was easier than cooking eggs the normal way, and it was so much more impressive looking!
I would credit the site I got it from but honestly I looked at a few different recipes and combined them.

Ingredients: 
Ham slices
Eggs
Cheese (any kind, shredded)
Salt and Pepper
Red Pepper Flakes (if you like your eggs spicy)

Steps:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray then take ham slices and fold into muffin cups. Any way is fine just be sure there are no holes in the ham. (I only used one ham slice in each of my muffin cups)
  3. Crack egg and pour into ham/muffin cup. Be sure not to break yolk
  4. Sprinkle salt, pepper, cheese and red pepper flakes (if you want) on top of egg
  5. Bake for 12 minutes until the outside is stiff and the inside is runny
  6. Remove from oven and remove ham cups from muffin tin (this was a little tricky, I used a spoon and moved it around the edges first to make sure it was all unstuck)
  7. Serve with a strawberry (because they make everything look better)



No comments:

Post a Comment